Jeebho Jaani Di Kahaani is a Punjabi play written by Farjad Nabi, is not just our end of Summer Camp Theater Play; it is a message, a loud message that we want to teach our children.
OLOMOPOLO Media celebrates and nurtures creativity in children. UNDP's Sustainable Development Goals goal 12 is Responsible Consumption and Production, with the goal of achieving responsible management of waste by 2020. In lieu of that, we would like to educate our young ones with the play, Jeebho Jaani Di Kahaani.
It is imperative for us now, knowing that we are hurtling towards a time where water scarcity can be a reality, and waste is growing day by day, that we NEED to tell our younger generations to make better choices to recycle and protect our environment.
When: 5PM - 6PM | 4th & 5th August, 2018
Where: Hall 1, Alhamra Cultural Complex, Qadaffi Stadium, Lahore
Tickets: PKR 500/-
1. Rights of Admission reserved by the Management
2. The ticket is for one entry only for the marked date and time
3. The program will begin on time
4. Ticket checking will begin 45 minutes before the program starts
5. Seating will begin 30 minutes before the program starts
6. Seating is available on first come first served basis
7. Please switch of your cell phones
8.Taking photographs and making videos is strictly prohibited, kindly experience the performance with your presence, not through the lens
9. Food, drinks and smoking is strictly prohibited inside the hall
10. If you are late to the performance , your ticket will be entertained on basis of the management’s decision
11. Be mindful of others
Thank you for your cooperation!
NOTE: Seating will be strictly on the first come and first serve basis. To avoid later arguments with the organiser or EasyTickets please understand that system generated seat numbers mentioned on your e-ticket are not being allocated for this event since those are as per our overall current product flow and not applicable for this event specifically.
For general event/ticket related inquiries please dial 03074443406 or for technical payment related questions dial 03321422241 within business hours (9AM - 6PM).